School leavers are encouraged to apply! Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Retail Operations Executive
Stelacom is a young, dynamic omni-channel services company specialized in managing devices and accessories across the wireless ecosystem. We serve over 10 million retail and enterprise customers across Sri Lanka and present in over 100 points of sale currently through an exclusive partnership with Dialog Axiata PLC Sri Lanka.
LEARN about technologies that are changing the world while being trained by experts in mobile devices.
WORK in some of Sri Lanka's leading mobile company outlets that are exciting and dynamic, with processes and challenges that are the stepping stones for your future career.
EARN a rewarding salary with incentives and benefits that will consistently grow, based on performance.
In this position, We are looking for suitable candidates who are young and dynamic with the ability to work in a multi-tasking environment as Retail Operations Executives. You will be responsible to ensure inventory management and payment collection processes are properly handled in your assigned outlets and back office operations in line with global operational standards.
Multiple vacancies exist in Colombo/ Kurunegala/ Ratnapura/ Galle/ Kandy/ Jaffna districts. The ideal person should be energetic, good in numbers and organized personality with good follow-up skills.
In this role
- Ordering, receiving, and managing inventory in the outlet to cater customer demands on a timely manner.
- Maintain records and ensure accuracy of inventory and cash.
- Acceptance of customer payments, receipting and banking.
- Daily, Weekly and Month end reconciliations and reporting.
- Maintaining standards in the warehouse and storage areas in line with 5 S standards and safe working environment.
- Handle customers politely and delicately meeting their needs and maintaining the required standards and customer handling etiquette.
- Proper follow-up and ability to organize tasks to ensure zero errors or complaints to minimize business impacts.
- Meeting the required SLA'S, KPI'S and set business objective.
- Age below 30 years.
- Completion of GCE A/L examination. (Pass for English/Mathematics for O/L is mandatory).
- Knowledge of computer literacy and MS Office package. (Excel).
- Possesses excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Should be conversant both orally and written in English (Tamil will be compulsory for North & East locations).
- Competency to work on ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management environment.
- Previous experience in working using ERP, similar to SAP would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in Warehouse operations, stock management and cashier process will be an added advantage.
- School leavers are encouraged to apply.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Stelacom (Pvt) Ltd. 410/118 Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 00700, Sri Lanka.