Do you have a advanced Level/Diploma or equivalent professional qualification in any field? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Daraz is South Asia's leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere'. We are leveraging Alibaba's global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
- Execute Linehaul plan, while efficiently utilizing drivers, loads, and equipment resources
- Supervise drivers and call drivers to complete assigned tasks
- Coordinate arrival and departure of drivers
- Update data entries and data regarding loading and driver status
- Coordinate hosting needs
- Maintaining a positive attitude in a highly intense environment
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals
- Advanced Level/Diploma or equivalent professional qualification in any field
- Proficiency in English & Sinhala communication both written and verbal (Tamil would be an added advantage)
- Computer literate & proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed objectives
- Age below 30 years
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Priority will be given to candidates within close proximity & who can join within short notice
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit,
- Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
- Covid-19 Fully Vaccinated.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS