Do you have a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 2nd class honors upper division from a state university or private / foreign university? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
CDB FUTURE LEADERS Development Programme
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
This program aims to develop competent and potential young professionals as successful business leaders for the future.
We are in the lookout for candidates who possess
- A Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 2nd class honors upper division from a state university or private / foreign university which is recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Professional qualification such a CA/ CIMA/ACCA/ CIM/ Banking (IBSL) would be an added advantage
- Age between 23 - 28
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A self-motivated individual with sound numerical, analytical and presentation skills
- A go getter and an individual with an innovative mindset
Benefits & Rewards
- A comprehensive training programme of 12 months will be provided at Head Office premises.
- Competitive Salary
- Executive trainees will be provided hands on work experience and an opportunity to be absorbed to the managerial grade of the company, after successful completion of the training programme and achieving the required standard and performance.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!