Do you have minimum of 3 years working experience in the related field? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
PROGRESS WITH OUR PRIDE
LAUGFS Supermarkets chain pioneered retailing by introducing the 24-hour supermarket retail concept for the first time in Sri Lanka. The Company serves over 800,000 regular customers every month through its chain of supermarkets, bakery and pharmacy operations spread across the city and suburbs of Colombo, building enduring bonds as a trusted and pioneering brand.
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of this prestigious journey with LAUGFS
- Carrying out maintenance work of equipment, machinery, buildings, vehicles and other infrastructure as per the planned schedules and agreed timelines.
- Performing periodical maintenance audits and inspections to confirm that all the machinery, equipment, vehicle and infrastructure are well in order.
- Coordinating with the maintenance team and service providers in an efficient manner in order to restore machine/equipment breakdowns.
- Conducting meetings with the operational team to understand their concerns and inform them of the progress of maintenance work and future plans.
- Driving new projects in a productive manner to meet expected deadlines.
- Maintaining a resourceful supplier base and liaising with them professionally to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance operations.
- Maintaining a master database on the specifications of all the machine, equipment, vehicles and service agreements to ensure it is up to date.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance cost as per the budgets.
- Ensure supplier payments are managed smoothly and adhered to the stipulated procedures.
- Supervising, guiding and developing the maintenance team to ensure they hold right competencies to deliver superior maintenance service
Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree in Mechanical/Maintenance/Civil Engineering from a recognized university or professional institute
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in the related field
- Ability to perform in a highly volatile and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent organizing and analytical competencies.
- Should be a great team player with excellent operational acumen.
- Highly conversant with MS office packages
- Ability to converse well in English.
- Should be a go getter and ambitious personality.
- Below 40 Years of age
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!