Possess a degree in the field of HR/Management / Finance / Statistics and /or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a relevant area of work. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
People Advisory Services Executive
As a professional attached to People Advisory Services (PAS), you will have the opportunity to work with multi-faceted clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, rewards, mobility and analytics.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consultancy services, we're using our expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, join us in building a better working world.
- Lead the development of our PAS Solutions: People Experience, Organization & Workforce Transformation, Rewards, HR Transformation etc.
- Contribute towards the growth of the PAS practice in Sri Lanka by engaging with clients to provide exceptional client service.
- To qualify, candidates must meet with the following requirements
- Possess a degree in the field of HR/Management / Finance / Statistics and /or an equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a relevant area of work
- Have prior experience in engaging with senior level stakeholders in areas of people advisory
- MS Office proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Be an excellent team-player, with the ability to lead engagements with strict deadlines, while meeting high quality expectations
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!