Minimum 08 years' experience in similar capacity. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Manager - Parts Operation
IDEAL PLACE TO WORK:
Ideal Group is an eminent giant in the Automobile industry in Sri Lanka, representing automotive global brands, with a turnover exceeding LKR 25 Billon backed by human resource base of over 2000 peoples has moved the sector in to a new paradigm by venturing in to automotive & Financial Services. Ideal Group through its island wide network has given affordable mobility and transport solutions to many Sri Lankans to take advantage of the rapid development of the road
infrastructure in the past decade. We touch hearts of our customers 365 days of the year by being their Ideal partner in automobile solutions and financial services.
We at Ideal Group offers a learning culture that facilitates training & development, career growth & exposure to state of the art of knowledge in a pleasant yet challenging work environment. If you are convinced that you are an asset to our team of professionals, this is your opportunity.
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Planning and forecasting ordering of inventory items such as stocks etc.
- Monitoring inventory levels in stores attached to IFC workshop network and replenishing stock as needed.
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Analyzing and reviewing stock movement data to identify and resolve issues.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Performing random stock checks and reporting any issues to the General Manager
- Monitoring and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 08 years' experience in similar capacity
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems (IFS)
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Degree in Business administration / logistics/Supply Chain or Professional Qualification relevant field
If you feel you possess the required skills and experience for this position,
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!