Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
How would you like for one of Australia's leading international tour operators, right here in Sri Lanka? We are looking for a young, progressive Salesforce Administrator to work with our Australian team to develop our platform with the ultimate goal being to make the external customer and internal team experience seamless. You will work in our extremely inviting office space in Boralesgamuwa, with our local systems and IT team, as well as remotely in conjunction with our Salesforce experts based in Australia. If you have the skillset as detailed below don't wait.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!