This 12 month journey will encompass on the job training at our different business locations across the country, management mentoring, knowledge building sessions, projects and assessments. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
SINGER TRAINEE DISTRICT MANAGER PROGRAMME
This program will provide the selected candidate with a challenging and multi-faceted career growth opportunity to show case strengths and rise to the challenge of a fast- paced work culture.
This 12 month journey will encompass on the job training at our different business locations across the country, management mentoring, knowledge building sessions, projects and assessments.
Those who successfully complete the program will have the opportunity to be appointed as a "District Manager" responsible for the management and administration of provincial district, with entitlement to an attractive remuneration package coupled with a monthly incentive based on performance.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Passed G.C.E Advanced Level with credit pass and above.
- Degree or related professional qualification from a recognized University/Institute will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong extracurricular activity record.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess critical thinking & problem solving skills.
- Self-driven to deliver timely results and have a yearning to make a difference in people's lives.
- Prior experience in Sales or Marketing will be an advantage.
- Aged between 24-30 years.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!