Position: Software Architect (Technical) The role involves understanding business requirements and architecting/designing enterprise level software solutions that are secure, scalable, high performing and robust. It is a hands-on role involving the entire lifecycle of software development and taking ownership of its delivery.
Software Architect (Technical)
Technical Requirements: (include, but not limited to)
- Extensive knowledge and Hands on Experience developing products in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API.
- Highly skilled in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) SQL Server - Design & Development. Experience in ORM frameworks like Entity Framework is an added advantage.
- Strong Knowledge of Software Development Fundamentals - Algorithms, Data Structures and Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Excellent understanding of Software Architecture, Design Patterns & Software Development Principles.
- Working exposure to Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Knowledge/ Experience in DevOps is desirable.
- Good understanding of software quality assurance principles and best practices involved.
Qualification and Experience:
- 15+ years of experience in Architecting/ Developing Web-Based Software Applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a product development background would be preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with global cross functional teams & subject matter experts to design robust & efficient software solutions.
Preferred Domain Experience:
APQP, PPAP, SPC, Quality Lifecycle Management (QLM), Document Management System (DMS), Product Data Management (PDM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Supplier Quality Management. Manufacturing ERP, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Material Resource Planning (MRP), Shop Floor Control/ Automation, Internet of Things (IoT), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Industrial Automation.
Founded in 1997, RGBSI began with the strength of engineering and technical expertise. Today, RGBSI operates all around the world, working with organizations across industry sectors and international markets.
At RGBSI, we deliver business solutions that close the gap between strategy and execution for global organizations of all sizes.
Our portfolio of solutions spans across the verticals of workforce management, engineering consulting and R&D, quality lifecycle management (QLM), and information technology products (IT).
Through strategic partnerships, we help clients enhance performance, adopt innovation, and access global resources. We enable organizations to meet their corporate objectives by leveraging our robust capabilities.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D certified, as well as a Minority Business Enterprise.
Our locations: USA | Canada | India | Germany | Mexico | Singapore | China| Vietnam
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!