Do you have minimum of 1 years' experience in the HR field? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 650,000 employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations. We are also a registered training partner for CIMA & CA Sri Lanka
As part of our expansion, we are looking for suitable individuals for the following openings.
About the role
- Establish recruitment and applicant requirements by studying SBU plans and objectives and meeting with Hiring Manager to discuss recruitment needs.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with Hiring Manager, Business Leaders & Client HR
- Build applicant sources via Headhunters, Media, Social Media sites and attending Career Fairs at Universities & Institutes.
- Determine applicant qualifications via tele-assessments, interviewing, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, updating documents in a timely manner and ensuring adherence to defined process.
- Completion of all mandatory and assigned learning and development training programs.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Should possess a Diploma or relevant HR professional studies
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in the HR field
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Basic excel knowledge
Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company whilst gaining exposure and serving for a leading local Company. We provide office transport, subsidized meals, hospitalization insurance, etc in additional salary and other perks.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!