Experience in executing B2B Enterprise sales - 2-4 years' experience in enterprise sales. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Manager - Business Development
About the company:
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have been backed by landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult. fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second-time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. Deepak was previously the founder of We Are Holidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
Locofast currently has more than 120+ employees across its four offices in India & abroad. The scale-up planned over the next 6 months is to the tune of 250+ people across these offices &few more that the company intends to set up in the near future. The scale-up plan for the next six months is to diversify the team to 250+ people across these.
The company is biased towards hiring young dynamic individuals who want to change the status- quo & are hungry for exponential growth in a short span of time. The company has on-boarded high quality talent from some of the best startups (Whitehat Jr, Cars24 etc), folks from large companies (Hero Honda, PWC etc) as well as folks from premier colleges (IIM- s, BITS, IIT'setc). At the core, the company looks at individuals who can take ownership, manage a team, execute fast & deliver superior outcomes, irrespective of age & experience.
Core values (can also be seen on our website):
- Speed - We work at the speed of light. We are strategically patient, and tactically swift.
- Integrity - When there's a choice between what's convenient and what's right, we choose what's right.
- Responsibility - We are bigger than our roles, and are not defined by our titles. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Selflessness - We make time to help each other. We put Locofast first, always.
- Empathy - We listen, we understand, and we care. We have compassion for others, and it shows. Open disagreements - We encourage you to share your disagreements - keeping it to yourself will only make us less productive.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients)
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
- Responsible for guiding BD Executives and ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors' sales activities.
- MIS, Reporting: Monitor, evaluate, and report on individual accounts and market progress. toward weekly, monthly, and annual targets; cull out insights for the future course of action.
You should have:
- Experience in executing B2B Enterprise sales - 2-4 years' experience in enterprise sales and a good understanding of solutions selling
- Experience in managing high growth revenue targets.
- Consistent track record of beating targets.
- Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month.
- Strong experience in account management, client relationship roles will help.
- Strong business acumen.
- Having handled P&L roles will be a plus.
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Attractive Salary
- Great working environment, an opportunity to work directly with the founders on exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!