Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Senior Software Engineer - Cointree | Work From Home
You’re an experienced Front End Developer with a real passion for UX and want to be instrumental in developing a leading-edge product in a fascinating industry. You enjoy working with a team that is just as passionate as you are.
You want to be an integral part of a team responsible for the front-end development of our website and app, ensuring new features deliver intuitive customer experiences.
While you enjoy technology and delivering quality solutions, you also love having fun doing so and working with people who are the same.
Founded in Melbourne in 2013, Cointree now handles more than A$250 million in cryptocurrency transactions and has helped more than 100,000 Australian investors access the world of crypto. Now, as an established fintech scaleup, we’re gearing up for growth. And as we empower our customers to succeed, we do the same for our team. Bring your skills, ideas, and determination to help us lead the future of crypto in Australia.
- Drive the design and feel of our platform and services, creating a first-class user experience
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side APIs
- Own development end to end from gathering core requirements, building and presenting mockups through to implementation and testing.
- Deliver code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, scalable, and performant applications
- Implement the best practices in security and data protection
Your Skills & Experience
- Proficient with various modern front-end frameworks - such as Vue.js (preferred), React.js, Webpack, CSS preprocessors, etc.
- Proficiency or interest in Typescript
- Previous experience working with static websites and understanding of grid some or Gatsby desirable
- A keen eye for detail and design with experience in the Adobe suite, particularly photoshop desirable
- A good understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- A good understanding of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge of fundamental design principles behind a scalable web application and front-end performance
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role,
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!