Do you have a degree in any Business Management stream from a recognized university or professional institute? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
PROGRESS WITH OUR PRIDE
LAUGFS Supermarkets chain, the flagship consumer brand, is known for pioneering the 24-Hour supermarket retail concept for the first time in Sri Lanka. The company serves 800,000+ regular customers each month through its chain of supermarkets, bakery and pharmacy operations, spread across the city and suburbs of Colombo. LAUGFS Supermarkets caters to the needs of all Sri Lankans, offering complete convenience and a novel shopping experience.
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of this prestigious journey with LAUGFS
- Develop a comprehensive operation procedure manual of each corporate function under the guidance and direct support of each divisional head
- Analyzing retail businesses KPIs and other financials and preparing reports and presentations for management meetings
- Engaging in carrying out business surveys and other collaborative initiatives within the organization to understand the challenges and concerns of each function
- Closely liaising with marketing and operational divisions to conduct studies on market pulses and trends to make strategic decisions
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in any Business Management stream from a recognized university or professional institute
- Working experience is not mandatory, however prior working experience is an added advantage
- Desire to learn and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent conduct of English and communication skills
- Sound analytical and presentation competencies
- Well-structured, organized and rational work attitude and ability to work independently
- Be a go getter
- Below 30 Years of age
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!