The Digital Printing / Fabric Cutter Technician will be responsible for the smooth operation and optimization of Digital Printer and Fabric Cutter. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Digital Printer / Fabric Cutting Machine Technician
AmSafe is a member company of the TransDigm Group which is the world's leading provider of safety restraint products for the Aerospace and Defense industries. AmSafe has been present in Sri Lanka for the last 20 years and has manufacturing operations and service facilities around the globe. We are based in the Wathupitiwala - Export Processing Zone, and we produce a significant amount of products, which go into the global aviation market. We also provide support services for the Sales, Finance, Engineering, Procurement, and IT sectors within the group.
The Digital Printing / Fabric Cutter Technician will be responsible for the smooth operation and optimization of Digital Printer and Fabric Cutter.
In return, we offer a stimulating working environment that focuses on personal and corporate growth. Our remuneration packages are also some of the industry's best.
- Enhance the Fabric cutter efficiency by optimizing tool paths.
- Handle team of operators with the given resources.
- Maintain Quality & EMS requirements in the process.
- Maintain required records to comply into Quality and EMS Audits.
- Communicate effectively between management and production operators.
- This role is basically suitable for the candidates who is willing to challenge themselves in a factory environment.
- Knowledge on Digital Prepress workflow, Printing Processes, Digital Inputs/Outputs & Digital printing, Computer & Machine Hardware & Printing and Cutting Systems, Typography and problems arising in the Printing Industry, Design Fundamentals - Integration of Digital Elements, Color Theory, Adobe Photoshop basics, Adobe Illustrator, Raster Image Processing (RIP) and Image Setting.
- Work experience and technical knowledge in digital printing and fabric cutters will be an added advantage.
- Work experience and knowledge on Production Supervisory role will be an added advantage.
- Should have time management and planning skills.
- Male candidates are preferred between age limit 30-35 years.
- Should have enthusiasm to do continuous improvement in the process.
- Ability to work overtime, beyond regular schedules to complete assigned tasks.
- Applicants who have followed Digital Pre Press course offered by Sri Lanka
- Institute of Printing (SLIOP) are encouraged to apply.
Please click below APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!