A unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge R&D in embedded systems involving QSDK, OpenWRT, RDK and PRPL based technologies. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Twixia Tech is setting up an R&D Center of 25+ engineers to lead the development of software solutions for smarthome, IoT, mobile entertainment consumer products.
About The Principle Company
The Principle is a European company that designs and manufactures connectivity solutions including smart home, all-in-one devices, a SaaS management platform, and mobile applications that simplify and enhance smart homes, mobile entertainment, and other consumer and commercial connected services.
The Princple Company is a young, dynamic, profitable and rapidly scaling company, with a clientele of Telcom operators in Europe and the Middle East. Their vision is to be the universal conduit for connected living for their customers.
What you will do
- You develop embedded firmware for devices and sensors with focus on a communication for Wifi Routers, IoT and Home Automation Devices
- Definition of the product/firmware specification in the requirement management system belongs to your area of responsibility
- In addition, coding, integration, testing and documentation of program code is also part of your tasks
- You assume the conceptual design of unit, integration and system tests, execution and evaluation of related tests
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary, distributed product development teams gives you pleasure
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering; equivalent knowledge and demonstrated technical skill will also be considered.
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Proficiency with C/C++ programming language.
- Embedded Linux experience, Real-Time processing, RTOS, Linux Kernel, Drivers, Modules
- Understanding of multi-threaded and multi-processor design principles.
- Ability to communicate comfortably with your colleagues in typed English
- Can understand and work within complex environments
- Must possess good analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work within an Agile framework
Nice to have:
- Good exposure to OpenWRT, QSDK, Yocto, RDK, PRPL
- Experience working with Z-Wave and ZeeWave wireless protocols
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
- Competitive Euro pegged compensation commensurate with skills and experience
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangement
- Dynamic and engaging work duties that provide opportunities for self-development and professional growth
We have different teams working on different challenges for a varied set of stakeholders.
At a foundational level, we develop IoT and Wi-Fi routers management applications including device firmware and a unified management system deployed at various private cloud infrastructures.
Our teams consist of developers programming mostly in: C, C++, Kotlin, Python, PL/pgSQL and Swift with a focus on continuous delivery. Technologies they use include: VMware vSphere, Docker, MQTT, Postgres, Node.JS, Elixir, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Spark, Git, Jenkins, Angular, DPI (Deep packets inspection), Buildroot, Z-Wave, ZigBee, SIL and HIL tests.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!