Full Qualification in ICASL or ACCA. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 700,000+ employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations. We are also a registered training partner for CIMA & CA Sri Lanka
Senior Manager - Finance & Accounting
- Responsible for Record to Report (RTR) and Procure to Pay (PTP) activities from transaction entries through to manage and coordinate the internal/external audits and group financials consolidation.
- Guide team members on accounting technical matters and align with accounting standards
- Monitoring set SLAs, KPIs and ensure the achievement of the same
- Identification and delivery of Process Automations, Process Improvements and Analytics Projects.
- Manage client deliverables and internal staff performance
- Implement continuous process controls initiatives that result in demonstrable improvement in day-to-day activities.
- Able to manage, develop and guide a large team by providing professional expertise and direction
- Full Qualification in ICASL or ACCA is a must.
- A degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Management or a MBA will be an added advantage.
- 7 years of Finance operations experience including, at least 5 years at Managerial level.
- Proven experience in managing a large team of professionals.
- Excellent oral and written communication with presentation skills.
- Ability to manage timelines, results oriented and ability to work independently.
- Experience in Apparel or BPO industry preferred
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!