A minimum 3 years of experience in a reputed audit firm / reputed commercial establishment. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Since the inception of ODEL in 1989, it has been the leading fashion-forward and trend setting department store brand in the country, which offers the best shopping experience to consumers as a fashion specialty retailer. With over 25 years of reputation in the industry, the company revolves around a simple, yet winning philosophy: a relentless search for the highest quality products and services, coupled with superior customer service that ensure a uniquely memorable shopping experience to the customer. The Brand ODEL continuously evolves to offer customers new experiences, new brand additions, insightful and fashion savvy campaigns that help keep the brand at the foremost of fashion to both local audiences and tourists who patronize the store.
INTERNAL AUDIT EXECUTIVE
- Perform risk based internal audits/risk assessments as per the annual audit plan.
- Ability to understand business processes and suggest action plan to address identified control weaknesses.
- Reviewing and communication of periodic internal audit observations by way of reports with higher level of accuracy
- Leading the function of preparation of Risk Assessment & the Annual Audit plan and ensuring the plan is achieved.
- Liaise with business process owners and take ownership in developing Standard Operating Procedures and suggest timely revisions required.
- Perform special investigations, analytical reviews, shop audits as required.
- A Degree in Finance / Accounting/Business Administration from a recognized university
- A minimum 3 years of experience in a reputed audit firm / reputed commercial establishment (Auditing Experience in apparel sector / in an internal auditing division will be a definite advantage).
- Part Qualifications from any of the professional bodies (CASL- "Business Level" or higher ACCA- "Essential level or higher" | CIMA- Managerial Level or Higher)
- Possess sound analytical skills with the ability to understand risks in a company's procedures.
- Possess good written and oral communication, presentation and IT skills.
- Age below 30 years
- Should possess a valid riding license & shall be willing to travel to our outlets/warehouses as required
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!