Having qualification from CIPM or 3rd Year of Final Year Student who doing HRM Degree. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Cantec Printing and Packaging (Pvt) Ltd is a pioneer manufacturer in Metal & Plastic Packaging, for food and Paint Industries in Sri Lanka. We provide the best packaging solution in the fastest manner to meet the growing industrial requirement. Internship at Cantec guarantees a solid foundation in all aspects of people management skills in becoming a competent professional in the field of Human Resources Management.
Intern – Human Resources Management - Male | Ekala / Ja-Ela
This Internship would help the right candidate to explore the operational as well as strategic role in HRM in the manufacturing industry. The aim of this programme is to provide dynamic young professional with a comprehensive understanding of the theoretical and practical challenges surrounding Human Resources Management, from the basic to the latest approaches in talent acquisition, employee relations and performance management.
The eligibility criteria for this position would be as follows.
- Having qualification from CIPM or 3rd Year of Final Year Student who doing HRM Degree
- Human Resources Management / Business Management undergraduate of a recognized university / Professional Institute.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on experience in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Fast learner and confident personality with a positive attitude
- Exposure in HR processes, Data analysis, HRIS would be an added advantage.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!