We are seeking a Full Stack Developer with at least 5+ years' experience in PHP. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Full Stack Developer - PhP |Work From Home
As a Full-Stack Developer, you'll have a combination of maintenance and development experience, and be working with a diverse portfolio of technologies while contributing to several projects. As part of a larger team, you will also work with and learn from our experienced and hardworking developers and architects. You'll have numerous opportunities to leverage your expertise and become a key part of large client engagements. If you are looking to advance your career while gaining experience in an exciting and diverse development environment, this is the opportunity you've been looking for!
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Participate in the development and deployment of new applications, system software, and/or enhancements to existing applications
- Collaborate with system owners in the delivery of new software programs and applications
- Develop data extractions or reports from client requirements, and investigate data related issues
- Develop strategies for improving and leveraging systems
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members
Required Qualifications to be Successful in this Role:
- 4+ years of progressive experience as a PHP Developer and extensive experience in application development and maintenance
- API and backend services development using .Net Core, Java, and/or Node.js
- Databases such as SQL Server, and/or MySQL
- Application deployment automation using (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, and/or Azure DevOps)
- Git and GitHub
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment
- Superb communication skills, both oral and written Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. developing for Azure or AWS environments)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience writing automated end to end UI tests with tools such as Selenium or TestCafé;
- Experience with reporting tools (MS Reports / Cognos / Crystal Reports)
- Experience setting up and configuring supporting technology and infrastructure such as proxies, webservers, certificates, etc.
- Degree, diploma, or certification in computing science or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Start date - 01st of May 2023
If you are the best fit for this position,
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!