More than 03 years’ experience in a similar role. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
- Responsible to implementing monthly, quarterly sales plan and managing long term advertising contracts in order to maintain a healthy inflow of revenue
- Require to Implement sales strategies for specific products by discussing with sales management and business development team as well as operationalizing strategies for new advertising products
- Coordinating sales proposals with business development and corporate client/agency presentation on sellable advertising properties
- Accountable to manage relationships with assigned corporate clients/agencies and ensuring agency contracts, client agreements are updated in a timely manner
- Ensure to build long term relationships with sports personnel’s and all sport related entities by maintaining and positioning the website on top of the mind recall among them.
- Responsible to manage individual debtors to make the collections within the stipulated credit period and other disputes related to invoicing, payments with the advertising operations team
- Managing individual debtors to make the collections within the stipulated credit period and other disputes related to invoicing, payments with the advertising operations team
- Need to project and prepare costings and processes for retail purchase of the websites content (videos & photos) to bring additional revenue to the site
- Ensure engagement of corporates and institutions for services sales & Lite platform to increase sources of revenue
- Require to give weight to the website’s leadership team and getting involved in strategy decisions for growth and proliferation island wide and internationally.
- Responsible to manage and directing top engagement on the relative Media platforms to grow numbers and direct traffic to website + other platforms
- Should possess a degree in Marketing
- Knowledge in sports and media reporting
- More than 03 Years’ experience in a similar role
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!