Are you a graduate or undergraduate in Marketing/ Business Management? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Your journey of aspirations begins here!
CDB believes in elevating the lives of all Sri Lankans. Our focus is to employ and engage individuals who aspire to grow their careers within a renowned financial entity, working with a dynamic team of industry professionals who are dedicated to raising the bar and setting benchmarks in Sri Lanka's financial industry.
We seek a results-oriented dynamic individual with a high degree of motivation, excellent communication and ability to work independently. The ideal candidate must be a qualified & talented individual, having a tech-savvy mindset with a can-do attitude and the ability to work as a part of a team and possess the determination to succeed in a challenging environment.
Junior Executive - Digital Business
- Develop and execute strategies to increase visibility, engagement and conversion for assigned digital business channels/verticals
- Onboarding partners and implement partner management activities through sales channels
- Develop and execute digital and & non-digital campaigns/ activities to deliver set KPIs
- Provide reports on marketing and product performance metrics
- Work cross functionally with internal and external teams to develop and execute campaigns
Qualifications & Experience
- Applicant should be a graduate or undergraduate in Marketing/ Business Management
- Full or part qualification in CIM/SLIM
- Two years' work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Package
- Knowledge in digital marketing
- Excellent communication Skills
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies and abilities, with a well-defined career path awaits those with ambition, motivation and a willingness to perform.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!