Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking and Security, Science, Information Technology, BIT, BCS or equivalent. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are Sri Lanka's premier private sector commercial bank. Our visionary journey has taken us beyond the realms of business as we have made a conscious effort to go where no bank has dared to go; from downtrodden villages long-forgotten, to the world across the shores. The driving force behind this epoch-making journey is our strong team of achievers, affectionately known as the Hatna Family. As we continue to make history and move ahead, we invite dynamic and ambitious individuals to join us in our trailblazing banking saga.
Senior Network Engineer
- Administration and management of Enterprise Network Infrastructure including Data Centre.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration and Maintenance of Corporate WAN Solution with over 400 locations
- Implementing network solutions through network devices such as Enterprise grade Core Switches, WAN Edge Routers, and Branch Equipment
- Design and Planning of building structured cabling solutions
- Administration and Planning of Enterprise IP Voice Solution
- Administration and Planning of DR Site solutions including LAN/WAN Solutions
- Overall Monitoring of Bank's Network Infrastructure
- Administration of Security related vulnerability fixing
- Administration of external party IP-Sec VPN connectivity and related services
- Maintaining of periodic health checks and fine-tuning of Network Infrastructure according to industry best practices.
- Administration of periodic configuration backups of network devices across the network.
- Periodic survey of network bandwidth utilization and required activities to optimize resources and costs.
- Periodic preventive and maintenance operation administration.
- Overall supervision of network related TAC activities.
- Overall supervision of ISO related certification documentation maintenance.
- Coordinating with internal Security and Compliance bodies to maintain organizational IT and Security compliance standards
- Administration of IP Address management
- Develop and introduce process for operational efficiency and productivity
- Administration of Network related Inventory Management.
- Administration of network related documentation including Diagrams, Change Management Documents to meet compliance requirements.
- Provide on-site technical assistance for statutory activities, critical changes and maintenance activities while being available on and on-call basis during non-business hours to attend urgent breakdowns and outages.
- Minimum of 05 years of experience in the capacity of Network Engineer with network administration experience in a corporate environment of a large business organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking and Security, Science, Information Technology, BIT, BCS or equivalent.
Industry level security certifications
- CISCO CCNA / CCNP (Core or Data Centre)
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other department staff, management, vendors, etc.
- Interpreting and administering policies and procedures sufficient to administer, discuss, resolve, and explain them to staff and other constituencies.
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and responding to infrastructure issues and problems coordinating solutions with outside vendors, users, and information technology staff.
- Communicating and coordinating with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Working effectively under pressure, meeting deadlines, and adjusting to changing priorities.
- Administrating the projects and making decisions in fast-paced, difficult environments.
- Responding to inquiries using effective oral and written communication.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!