Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking, Information Technology, BIT, BCS or equivalent. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are Sri Lanka's premier private sector commercial bank. Our visionary journey has taken us beyond the realms of business as we have made a conscious effort to go where no bank has dared to go; from downtrodden villages long-forgotten, to the world across the shores. The driving force behind this epoch-making journey is our strong team of achievers, affectionately known as the Hatna Family. As we continue to make history and move ahead, we invite dynamic and ambitious individuals to join us in our trailblazing banking saga.
- Supervision of activities on Enterprise Network Infrastructure / Data Centre and Configuring network devices such as Enterprise grade Core Switches, WAN Edge Routers, and Branch Equipment. Daily Monitoring and maintenance of network infrastructure using Network Monitoring Solution.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of activities on Enterprise Network Infrastructure including Data Centre.
- Supervision of Maintenance on Corporate WAN Solution with over 400 locations
- Configuring network devices such as Enterprise grade Core Switches, WAN Edge Routers, and Branch Equipment
- Delivery of Links and Establishing external party IP-Sec VPN connectivity and related troubleshooting activities
- Coordination of structured cabling solution installations
- Supervision and maintenance of Enterprise Voice Solution Supervision of DR Site LAN/WAN Solutions
- Daily Monitoring & maintenance of network infrastructure
- Performing activities related to vulnerability fixing
- Perform periodic health checks and fine-tuning in line with industry best practices
- Extraction, maintenance and lodging of periodic configuration backups of devices across the network.
- Carry out period evaluation of network bandwidth utilization and carry-out required activities to optimize resources and costs.
- Carry out periodic preventive and planned maintenance activities with minimal downtime in coordination with business units.
- Coordination of TAC related activities to resolve network related issues.
- Coordination of LAN/WAN related payments
- Maintenance of ISO certification related documentation.
- Updating of network related inventories and maintenance contracts.
- Maintenance of network diagrams and change management documentations.
- Provide on-site technical assistance for statutory activities, critical changes and be available on an on-call basis during non-business hours to attend urgent breakdowns and outages.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in the capacity of Senior Network Associate with network maintenance experience in a corporate environment of a large business organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking, Information Technology, BIT, BCS or equivalent.
Industry level certifications
- CISCO CCNA /CCNP or equivalent
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other department staff, management, vendors, etc.
- Interpreting and administering policies and procedures sufficient to administer, discuss, resolve, and explain them to staff and other constituencies.
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and responding to infrastructure issues and problems coordinating solutions with outside vendors, users, and information technology staff.
- Communicating and coordinating with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Working effectively under pressure, meeting deadlines, and adjusting to changing priorities.
- Administrating the projects and making decisions in fast-paced, difficult environments.
- Responding to inquiries and in effective oral and written communication.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!