Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or an equivalent Qualification? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Established in 1992 by the Blue Chip Group (UK), Blue Chip Technical Services (Pvt) Ltd is one of several companies at the forefront of Sri Lanka’s Information Technology and Services sector, equipped with the professional expertise to deliver the highest level of customer service. In line with our diverse and growing customer portfolio we are looking for individuals to become part of the Blue Chip team.
Systems Engineer (Linux)
- Design, install, configure and maintain Linux system-based solutions
- Harden Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu based linux systems and manage regular patch updates
- Doing POC, customer supports, implementation, troubleshooting, R&D related to proprietary software (Training will be provided)
- Actively coming up with new ideas / strategies to enhance current setups
- Should highly maintain 24x7 customer support
Required skills and experience
- Good educational background, preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1-2 years hands on experience Linux environment like Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu etc.
- Having RHCSA (Red hat) certificate is mandatory
- Experience in Project Management and detailed technical planning
- Professional communication skills in English (both oral and written)
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Asst. Manager HR /Administration
Blue Chip Technical Services (Pvt) Ltd.
No.108, Nawala Road, Nugegoda.
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!