Do you have NDT or equal qualification from a recognized institution with a minimum of 02 years' working experience in Bio Medical Engineering in relevant field? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are on the lookout for motivated, competent and result oriented individuals to join our team
Key duties & responsibilities
- Maintains bio medical and laboratory equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions to ensure the smooth functioning.
- Takes preventive measures in ensuring that all bio medical and laboratory appliances are maintained with due care.
- Handle important spare parts and replacements in stock in adequate quantity.
- Attend to all emergency repairs within a short lead time period efficiently and effectively.
Ideal Candidate Should Possess
- NDT or equal qualification from a recognized institution with a minimum of 02 years' working experience in Bio Medical Engineering in relevant field.
- Exposure and experience in a leading healthcare organization is a definite advantage.
- Ability to handle component level circuit repairs will be an additional skill.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills with excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to travel outstations and to work on shift basis.
- Should be a good team player.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via Xpress Jobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!