Do you have minimum 2 years experience in similar function? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
PROGRESS WITH OUR PRIDE
LAUGFS Supermarkets chain pioneered retailing by introducing the 24-hour supermarket retail concept for the first time in Sri Lanka. The Company serves over 800,000 regular customers every month through its chain of supermarkets, bakery and pharmacy operations spread across the city and suburbs of Colombo, building enduring bonds as a trusted and pioneering brand.
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of this prestigious journey with LAUGFS
The position is responsible for contributing towards a positive impact on the Company's monthly P&L by working towards increasing the company's profitability from other income and achieving KPIs at the same time. Maintain good business relationships with stakeholders, ensure company set budgets on other income is achieved and closely work with suppliers to obtain good ROI from their investments. She/he will be responsible for aligning with the Business plan, ensuring GP margin percentage is achieved and come up with strategic plans to increase basket value to bridge revenue gaps.
- Develop, implement & measure/monitor startegies for product category
- Achieve the sales and profitability targets of each product category
- Measure & monitor to achieve all rebate incentives
- Develop & manage the product range to optimize profitability and customer satisfaction
- Develop & manage promotion strategies for the product range
- Develop & manage display/merchandising strategies of the product range
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree level qualification in Marketing/Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar function
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focused mindset
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!