5+ years of experience in working in a tech/support team. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Insighture is a growing IT consultancy focused on building next-generation technology and delivering unique customer solutions. We design, develop and maintain solutions for multi- cloud, hybrid and on-premise environments.
People are at the core of our culture. We have a flexible work culture that supports our employees' growth and development, both personally and professionally. If you are someone with a desire to be part of a collaborative, Agile team and have the drive to lead change and share your expertise to help deliver on the team's vision, this opportunity is for you.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
Come and become a part of this exciting journey.
What’s on offer?
Top of the range compensation | Attractive Performance Bonus
Insighture Employment Referral Program | Medical Insurance
- Maintain well-functioning backend components.
- Identifying improvements for the existing functional components.
- Attention to details and high emphasis on service level agreements.
- Identifying bottlenecks of existing components. propose, evaluate and implement technical improvements.
- Solid understanding of refactoring techniques and defensive programming.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project objectives and maintenance.
- Lead the development team, plan short and long term roadmaps, targets and KPIs.
- Strong experience in Microsoft .NET/ C#.
- Proven experience in working as a technical team lead.
- Passionate to lead a focussed team.
- Solid understanding of HTML semantics, CSS & web page rendering techniques.
- Solid understanding of analysing regular expressions.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in working in a tech/support team.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!