3 - 5 years of QA experience in quality assurance. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Insighture is a growing IT consultancy focused on building next-generation technology and delivering unique customer solutions. We design, develop and maintain solutions for multi- cloud, hybrid and on-premise environments.
People are at the core of our culture. We have a flexible work culture that supports our employees' growth and development, both personally and professionally. If you are someone with a desire to be part of a collaborative, Agile team and have the drive to lead change and share your expertise to help deliver on the team's vision, this opportunity is for you.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
Come and become a part of this exciting journey.
What’s on offer?
Top of the range compensation | Attractive Performance Bonus
Insighture Employment Referral Program | Medical Insurance
- Perform regression and UAT tests.
- Create detailed written test cases / automation scripts considering requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Develop & maintain automated CI tests which provide quality feedback.
- Investigate & reproduce customer-reported issues to determine root cause.
- 3 - 5 years of QA experience in quality assurance.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in test automation.
- Experience with end-to-end test automation with selenium.
- Experience with driving test automation within an agile development process– test design, test scripting, test data creation.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques and methodologies.
- Proven experience working with enterprise-scale applications.
- Knowledge of web application testing and API testing.
- Knowledge of cypress io will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!