3+ years of experience in designing, building and supporting high load and scalable production systems. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Sydpro is Australia’s premier remote staffing provider with a satellite office in Colombo, Sri Lanka that began operations in 2014 to introduce the cream of Sri Lanka's ICT workforce to contribute meaningful value to our Australian client base.
We are looking for a highly skilled experienced .Net Developer and/or DevOps Engineer with expertise in Azure. Especially with strong SQL data and SQL servers, particularly Azure PAS, Logic and Function Apps, Azure Hybrid Connector You will report directly to the head of development and be the go-to person in the DevOps space from day 1.
You will drive the decision-making process in the DevOps space. This is a wonderful opportunity with a successful Australian company and the successful applicant will be offered above market salary conditions and a range of employee benefits.
Qualifications & Experience
- Expertise in the configuration of Azure DevOps
- Expertise with automated deployment, testing and documentation across Azure DevOps
- If you have the skill set in Reactive Web, it will be an added advantage
- If you have experience working in a Mobile environment in Mobile, it will be a plus point for you
- Knowledge in .NET, SQL Data and SQL Server will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack, DNS, WAF, Load balancing
- Must have strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
- Knowledge of Terraform or Ansible
- Knowledge and experience in developing scripts in shell and Python is an advantage
- Experience in building fault-tolerant, scalable systems
- Knowledge of logging systems like Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Knowledge of monitoring systems like Prometheus and Grafana
- Following best practices in building CI/CD pipelines
- 3+ years of experience in designing, building and supporting high load and scalable production systems
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- Excellent English verbal communication is a must
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!