Minimum 2 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager in an International Fast-Food Restaurant Chain is mandatory. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
- To be responsible for the total management of the restaurant business in order to achieve and maintain high standards of Product Quality, Service and Cleanliness.
- Develop Operations Standards Audit action plan and action on same on agreed dates.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- P & L management (achievement of sales and profit targets, projections)
- Keep regular contact with guests to obtain feedback on service, product quality and staff friendliness
- Make each and every Guest "HAPPY" and give them a reason to return.
- To be a leader and is passionate and get the team to deliver the company mission.
- Age between 25-35 years.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager in an International Fast-Food Restaurant Chain is mandatory.
- Should be innovative, dynamic and able to work together to meet the deadlines.
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!