2 - 3 years of work experience in software engineering. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack (.Net + Angular) | (Working From Home)
What you would do
- Work with a driven, high-performance team.
- Build frontend features in Angular; work with our UX team to create engaging, business-critical features.
- Build backend features in .NET Stack.
- Designing and developing features across the entire technology stack.
- Work in an agile, lightweight Kanban process.
- Work with the team to take a test-driven approach to building features.
- Engage in product development design sprints during the development process.
- Work with the team to create a performance-driven DevOps culture.
- Work with the team to solve complex enterprise-class problems using innovation.
What we expect
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in software engineering.
- Good knowledge in full stack software development in the following stack:
- Angular (including CSS 3 for styling)
- .NET Core
- Good knowledge in OOP concepts and coding standards.
- Good knowledge of writing unit tests in both Angular and .NET Core.
- Experience in working with Azure, AWS or any other cloud environment.
- Continuous learner and a good team player.
- Knowledge/experience in the following is NOT required but would be beneficial
- Test-driven software development approach
- Working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) fashion
- Building a strong DevOps culture, and have worked with automated cloud deployments
Why choose Corzent?
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, skilled team.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Opportunity to learn and take part in building leading global product(s).
- Opportunities to travel on-site (when Covid-19 restrictions are relaxed).
- A strong, performance-oriented, family-like team culture.
- Industry-leading pay package pegged to USD + medical cover
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!