Experience: Should have minimum 1 – 2 years of BE related work experience. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Location – Ekala
- Drive standardization and Automation business process design support.
- Initiate quality control mechanisms to processes assigned.
- Revamping and reevaluating BE Methodologies related to business processes.
- Identification of productivity opportunities incl driving Robotic Process Automations (RPA)
- Review and update operating procedures manuals for assigned processes.
- Execute other delivery enhance and sustainability initiatives on Lean continuous improvement
- Drive prioritization and coordination with internal teams to identify outcomes focused delivery results and realize efficiencies to proactively create customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage stake holder expectations of clients and resolve conflicts that balance vendor and internal needs for technical, implementation, and operational issues across BPO Operations.
- Education: You should possess a professional qualification in the relevant field from a recognized institution / university.
- Experience: Should have minimum 1 – 2 years of BE related work experience.
- Knowledge on Six Sigma approaches and apply lean methodology.
- Knowledge of Quality tools and Techniques essential for automation RPA’s.
- Experience in a BPO – Operational Excellence (or similar) function or driving automation.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Please click below APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!