Do you have minimum 4-5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
- Promoting the company's existing brands whilst introducing new products to the market
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports
- Implementing new sales plans and contributing to the development of marketing strategies
- Maintaining relationships with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs and anticipating new marketing opportunities
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, full or part qualification in CIM / SLIM or related field
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- The ability to work under pressure
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!