Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and join a winning team? We are looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our team! Please refer to the job advert for further information.
At Jade Drive International Pre-school (Bandaragama, Sri Lanka), we offer families a comprehensive Montessori curriculum in a state-of-the-art facility. Based on the outskirts of Bandaragama, our preschool is easily accessible from areas such as Piliyandala, Panadura, Bandaragama and Horana. You may call us, visit our website or social media pages to learn more about our school.
- Help to establish and maintain Montessori classroom culture, paying particular attention to the needs of the students.
- Assist with daily routines and organization to help maintain a creative, aesthetically pleasing, and challenging Montessori-prepared environment.
- Assist with observing and documenting children's development and work
- Present lessons and presentations directed by the lead teacher.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Participate in all school events and conferences.
- Support our family-friendly environment.
- Candidates must possess a recognized diploma/degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Ideal candidates should be qualified in Montessori education with a recognized diploma (AMI or MMI)
- Candidates who possess non-AMI diplomas/degrees will be offered informal Montessori training.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is fluent in English
- Minimum 6 months of experience. (Fresh graduates are welcomed)
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!