School leavers with a formidable track record (in both curricular and extra-curricular activities) and prior experience in promoting healthcare products. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
VACANCIES IN HEALTHCARE PROMOTIONS
An emerging organization currently marketing healthcare products from UK & EU seeks capable and challenging go-getters to fulfill its business expansion objectives. Our prime aim is to identify and hire people who fit into the organizational culture which embarks on exchanging scientific knowledge in promoting its brands with the learned Health Care Professionals. With this in mind, the organization intends to attract individuals who value similar sentiments in acquiring knowledge and eager to differentiate themselves within the industry.
To achieve this objective, we are in the lookout for:
Sales Promotional Executives (Male / Female) – Colombo
The person/s we have in mind should be,
- Self-motivated and task oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- A go-getter with a positive attitude to face challenges
- High commitment to learn and share knowledge with Health Care Professionals (HCPs)
- Able to monitor and follow-up sales closely by meeting targeted HCPs whilst taking an active role in visiting chemists and booking orders to improve sales in respective territories
- Willing to work extended hours in meeting set Key Performance Indicators
Candidates should meet following criteria:
- Very good communication skills in English language (both spoken and written)
- A go-getter with a high commitment to learn and positive attitude
- Minimum 4 passes in GCE AL preferably in biology stream
- Between the age of 20 – 26 years
- 2-3 years of work experience in meeting HCPs or promoting FMCG
- School leavers with a formidable track record (in both curricular and extra-curricular activities)
Remuneration and other benefits:
- Selected candidate can look forward to enjoy a monthly remuneration package between Rs. 100,000 – Rs. 200,000/- inclusive of incentives, commissions and travelling allowance.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!