Minimum 06 months of Experience is required. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
WE ARE HIRING!
CashX Sri Lanka is a product of A V Business Solutions (Pvt.) Ltd. is a multinational company located in Colombo 04 engaging in financial services. We provide financial solutions predominantly in terms of Pay Day Loans.''
Join us for a rewarding career with endless opportunities for career development and personal growth.
We are looking for a competent Recovery Specialist to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. You will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments.
Our Recovery Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Find and contact clients to inquire about their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a Recovery Specialist or similar role.
- Minimum 06 months of Experience is required
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Fluent in English and Sinhala. The ability to speak in Tamil will also be desirable
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), skilled in negotiation
- Problem-solving skills
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!