Be fully or partly qualified in CA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA and willing to pursue a career in taxation. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Join the Fastest Growing Consumer Electronics Retail Chain in the Country.
Softlogic Retail (Pvt) Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings PLC, is the highest prestigious partner for the world's leading Consumer Electronics brands. Softlogic's extensive retail and distribution network comprise of 230 showrooms have made it a natural choice for customers in Sri Lanka. Softlogic Retail, has an enviable range of various international brands in its portfolio such as Panasonic, Samsung, Candy, Russell Hobbs, Philips, Kelvinator, Midea, Nokia, HTC, Apple, Dell, Acer, Xerox, Nec over its own brands; Softlogic Maxmo and Softlogic LED TV.
Manager - Tax
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with parties and authorities to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Be fully or partly qualified in CA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA and willing to pursue a career in taxation.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/commerce will be an advantage
- Possess minimum of 4 years' experience in tax work in a reputed adult firm or company
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English communication
- high level of proficiency with computer software necessary to perform duties (Word, Excel, Internet)
- Be preferably below 40 years
- Ability to:
- Work under minimal supervision
- Handle multi task with parallel deadlines
- Communicate relevant information with stake holders
- Exercise independent judgment within established systems and procedures
- Establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!