Do you have a Degree in Business Administration / International Trade, or related field? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Assistant Manager - Exports
Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC operates with the vision to be the market leader in elevating and enriching lives in Sri Lanka.
The position holder is responsible for managing and overseeing the export of goods and products to international clients. The person also be tasked with identifying new business opportunities, developing business relationships with international clients, managing orders and shipments, and ensuring timely delivery of products.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with buyers and manage orders with multiple business partners and execute shipments to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Liaise with Group Shipping Manager to prepare and process all necessary documentation for exports, including shipping, Ex- Bonding, framing customs entries and managing inventories at bonded warehouses in timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all international trade regulations and laws.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders and warehouses with respect to inbound and outbound logistics operation, shipment arrangements and tracking of shipments.
- Provide support to the sales team by coordinating sales patterns with logistics deliverables.
- Coordinate with Finance team and arriving at export costing and finalizing export pricing and follow up on exports proceeds.
- Maintain accurate records of all export transactions and provide regular reports to management.
You will bring:
- A Degree in Business Administration / International Trade, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in export operations, preferably from a manufacturing or trading company.
- Knowledge of international trade regulations, export procedures, and logistics.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
No-112, Havelock Road, Colombo 05.
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!