Do you have 5 years of Finance and Accounting experience including, at least 3 years at senior level? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 650,000 employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations. We are also a registered training partner for CIMA & CA Sri Lanka
About the role
- Leading and Managing the Treasury related work mainly for the Client but not limited to.
- While monitoring and achieving KPI’s, have to provide insights to the client.
- Requires to have regular connects with the client representatives of each SBU and ensure high level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure the compliance with all required Business Excellence principles and guidelines.
- Identification and delivery of Automation, Process Improvements and Analytics Projects.
- Drive new initiatives of Accenture within the team
- Final level qualification from a professional body such as ICASL / CIMA/ ACCA
- A degree in Finance / Accounting / Commerce or Business Management with Intermediate level qualification from a professional body such as ICASL / CIMA/ ACCA
- Additional Qualification will be an Added Advantage
- 5 years of Finance and Accounting experience including, at least 3 years at senior level.
Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company whilst gaining exposure and serving for a leading local Company. We provide office transport, subsidized meals, hospitalization insurance, etc in additional salary and other perks.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!