A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the HR field. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 650,000 employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting, and HR Operations. We are also a registered training partner for CIMA & CA Sri Lanka.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for suitable individuals for the following openings.
Deputy Analyst (Junior Executive) – Human Resource Operations
We are in search of dynamic individuals to join our HR Operations Team to be based at Avissawella, Katunayake, Polonnaruwa & Giritale.
About the role
- Handling payroll and other related HR processes for client
- Effective management of compensation and benefits.
- Liaising with relevant HR personnel from client’s team for obtaining information and execution of duties according to agreed service levels.
- Should possess a Diploma or relevant HR professional studies
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the HR field
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Basic excel knowledge
Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company whilst gaining exposure and serving for a leading local company. We provide office transport, subsidized meals, hospitalization insurance, etc in additional salary and other perks.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!