Do you have minimum 4 years of staffing/ recruitment experience? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Market Strategies to attract job seekers.
- Work with Hiring Managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Develop strong relationships and partner with Hiring Manager, Business Leaders & HR.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Capacity planning and attrition management to ensure service delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management (or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years of staffing/ recruitment experience.
- Experience in BPO industry and apparel sector would be an added advantage
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization.
- Experience in General HR functions is preferred.
- Strong vendor management skills related to recruitment activities
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!