01-03 Years’ experience in a similar capacity with exposure to Corporate Sales. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Cantec Printing and Packaging (Pvt) Ltd is a pioneer manufacturer in Metal & Plastic Packaging, for food and Paint Industries in Sri Lanka. We provide the best packaging solution in the fastest manner to meet the growing industrial requirement. In order to facilitate further expansion Cantec has set its sights on taking on board professional achievers to lift the company to its next level in pursuit of excellence. Applications are called from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy at our Manufacturing facilities at Ekala, Ja-ELa.
Junior/Senior Sales Executive | Ekala, Ja-ELa
You will be the front line representative of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through generating new business opportunities in Metal packaging for tea, food and paint industries and maintain strong relationships with corporate customer network.
- Achieve growth in sales, profitability and collection targets by successfully managing the corporate customers.
- Prepare business proposal, Implement the business plan, prepare quotation & contracts and business presentations for existing and new business opportunities.
- Penetrate the market and make the customer aware of service/product offerings relating to trading business & understand clients’ requirements and evolve creative solutions through product mix and attend to the customer queries frequently.
- Implement marketing campaigns/events for corporate brand building, improve customer bondage, conduct market research and monitor the results of those promotional activities.
- Prepare MIS reports and presentations in relation to sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management from a recognized University or Professional qualification in CIM (UK) or SLIM.
- 01-03 Years’ experience in a similar capacity with exposure to Corporate Sales
- Working experience in Metal/Plastic Packaging for Tea, Food, or Paint industries will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Sinhala languages with Sound Interpersonal skills.
- Be a target-oriented self-starter, exhibiting a high level of initiative.
- The remuneration package for the above position is very competitive and the rewards are performance-driven.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!