Degree or diploma in Maths/Statistics or similar area. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Under the corporate umbrella of SAS Sport, SAS Creative is a creative solutions provider for the New Zealand market. We are looking to expand and seek a dynamic self-motivated professional with a proven track record and the right attitude to join our Sri Lankan team. The ideal candidate will exercise good judgement and have the capacity to make independent decisions to tackle any challenges and support the long term growth of the company. This is a great opportunity to work in an ethical and caring environment and have the chance to learn, grow in your career and to share your expertise.
- Track inventory across multiple locations and manage stock at each store.
- Create inventory reports and present suggestions to the supply chain manager.
- Address the stock issues at each store.
- Anticipate stock demands based on current and future business functions.
- Analyze data to extract insights that support decision-making.
- Ensure the business has a steady flow of stock without overcapitalizing on materials.
- Plan bulk requirement according to the past sales
- Manage Retail Systems
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar capacity.
- Degree or diploma in Maths/Statistics or similar area
- Excellent applied skills across MS Office including Excel
- Superior Verbal and written English skills is a must
- Well organized, analytical, attention to detail and be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Should be good at multi-tasking and prioritizing work.
- A good team player with a positive attitude
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
SAS CREATIVE (PVT) LTD
No. 272/2, High Level Rd, Pannipitiya, Kottawa, Sri Lanka
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!