Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Under the corporate umbrella of SAS Sports, SAS Creative is a creative solutions provider for the New Zealand market. We are looking to expand and seek a dynamic self-motivated professional with a proven track record and the right attitude to join our Sri Lankan team. The ideal candidate will exercise good judgement and have the capacity to make independent decisions to tackle any challenges and support the long term growth of the company. This is a great opportunity to work in an ethical and caring environment and have the chance to learn, grow in your career and to share your expertise.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
SAS CREATIVE (PVT) LTD
No. 272/2, High Level Rd, Pannipitiya, Kottawa, Sri Lanka
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!