Do you have 2 or3 + years of professional experience working with React Native? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in React Native, who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team to build amazing mobile apps.
Your primary focus will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React Native workflows. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product is essential.
You will need to work closely with the management and project stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered to expectations and on time. Furthermore, you will be required to lead dynamic and diversified teams that are driven by the project delivery goals.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery-smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 2 or3 + years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency.
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience developing, releasing to PlayStore and AppStore, and maintaining mobile apps
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Expertise in building and consuming APIs
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience with automated testing suites, (like Mocha/Jest)
Nice To Have
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Experience in ObjectiveC, Swift, and Java
About Cabbage Apps
Why Cabbage Apps
You'll work on everything from customer-facing web apps and backend services, to mobile applications using cutting-edge tools and frameworks
We are a relatively young company and therefore there are tons of opportunities to grow
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS