Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Digital Marketing Executive
QATTREIR is a fast-growing startup clothing brand that offers unique and stylish clothing for fashion-forward individuals. Our mission is to provide high-quality clothing that is not only fashionable but also affordable. We are seeking a Creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our team and help build our brand and reach our target audience.
We are looking for a highly creative and skilled Digital Marketing Executive to develop and execute innovative marketing campaigns that will help us establish our brand in the market. In this role, you will be responsible for driving traffic and increasing engagement across our website, social media channels, and other digital platforms. You will work closely with the marketing team to create compelling content that resonates with our target audience.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies that drive traffic and engagement across all digital platforms
- Create and curate high-quality content for our website, social media channels, and other digital platforms
- Develop and execute creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive sales Conduct market research to identify trends and insights that will inform marketing strategies and campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan and execute promotions, events, and other marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for future improvements
- Collaborate with internal teams, external agencies, and vendors to execute campaigns on time and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, PPC, and social media marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly creative and able to think outside the box
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Proficient in Google Analytics, AdWords, and other digital marketing tools
- Passion for fashion and a strong understanding of the fashion industry
If you believe you posses the above requirements,
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs