A proven technical background, with at least 5 years of experience in implementation and support of secure, stable, and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions with good exposure to SDLC processes. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers, and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference in the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize a team-first mentality, personal responsibility, and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
We are looking for talented and self-motivated Senior Salesforce developers to be part of the Salesforce team supporting an implemented and highly customized Salesforce Organization. The work involves custom development with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, and Visualforce on the Force.com platform. We also work on Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds, and Einstein Analytics.
You will work closely with business leaders and manage end-to-end implementation for these large change requests, and for any other further enhancements required that are integral to ensuring that the organization’s processes are smooth and efficient.
As a Salesforce engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements, solution and design reviews, integration and data approach, release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption approach, and best practices related to the use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance around the adoption of Salesforce functionality.
- Designing, coding, developing, integrating, and implementing enhancements to the Salesforce system.
- Providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
- Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual.
- Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with the business and converting them into an opportunity.
- A proven technical background, with at least 5 years of experience in implementation and support of secure, stable, and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions with good exposure to SDLC processes.
- Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Admin, Platform Dev 1, and Service Cloud Consultant are preferred.
- Has experience in writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference.
- Skills in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves, and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs