Prior experience in the retail sector in similar capacity (at least one year) will be an added advantage. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
- Perform and document internal audit procedures for all business processes of the retail organization
- Store level Inventory verification and reconciliation
- Carry out frequent internal audit field works (Both Colombo and Outstations)
- Prepare, present and review of regular and ad-hoc internal audit reports
- Ability to identify internal control deficiencies, recognize risk areas and recommend appropriate controls and necessary follow-ups
Qualifications & Skills
- Part qualification of CA, CMA or full qualification of AAT
- Prior experience in the retail sector in similar capacity (at least one year) will be an added advantage
- Experience in SAP system will be an added advantage
- Candidate should be result oriented with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision and maintain high standards
- A good team player
CA Student who is selected would be able to cover his/her CA articles
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on the required experience and qualifications.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs