Are you an undergraduate or do you have a full/part professional qualification in Human Resource Management or similar field? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Your journey of aspirations begins here!
Intern- Human Resources
We seek an energetic, self-motivated individual with a can do attitude, to perform administrative tasks and support the HR functions of the organization. The ideal candidate must be a qualified individual with the ability to work as a part of a team and possess the determination to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Undergraduate or full/part professional qualification in Human Resource Management or similar field from a recognized university or institute
- Have a good understanding of MS Office Package
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a dynamic personality who is eager to take on challenges
- Have the ability to work on weekends if required
CDB believes in elevating the lives of all Sri Lankans.
Our focus is to employ and engage individuals who aspire to grow their careers within a renowned financial entity, working with a dynamic team of industry professionals who are dedicated to raising the bar and setting benchmarks in Sri Lanka's financial industry.
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies and abilities, with a well-defined career path awaits those with ambition, motivation and a willingness to perform.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs