Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or Sales Administration functions. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
AmSafe is a member company of the TransDigm Group which is the world's leading provider of safety restraint products for the Aerospace and Defense industries. AmSafe has been present in Sri Lanka for the last 20 years and has manufacturing operations and service facilities around the globe. We are based in the Wathupitiwala - Export Processing Zone, and we produce a significant amount of products, which go into the global aviation market. We also provide support services for the Sales, Finance, Engineering, Procurement, and IT sectors.
Senior Business Administration Executive / Customer Service Executive
The successful candidate would be the primary contact and the crucial link between our wide range of customers spread across the globe and the manufacturing, operational, and service facilities in the UK, North America, and Sri Lanka.
If you are a dynamic experienced, and knowledgeable person who wants to help drive the business forward, your main responsibilities will encompass:
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with our customers, understand their requirements, answer their queries & make sure their needs are met on time.
- Assist sales managers across the world by providing them with information when required, obtaining pricing information from the sales manager, quoting, and negotiating the prices with the customers.
- Process the purchase orders onto the ERP system, coordinate with the cross-functional departments, and drive them to meet the customer's requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Review and analyze the historical and forecasted data and prepare management information reports for the global sales team and the top management.
- Keep up to date with product and industry developments, analyzing their impact on the service we provide.
- Excellent communication in English, both written & spoken is a must.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or Sales Administration functions.
- Part Qualification in CIM, SLIM, or CIMA/ Bachelor's Degree would be a distinctive advantage.
- MS Excel & MS Word skills for data analysis and review.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment, self-prioritizing, and organizing tasks.
- Attention to detail, great analytical skills, ability to work independently and conscientiously.
- Should be a good team player with a flexible approach and willingness to support colleague.
In return, we offer a stimulating working environment that focuses on personal and corporate growth. Our remuneration packages are also some of the industry's best.
Working Hours: 8.00a.m. to 5.00 pm
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
The Human Resources Manager,
AmSafe Global Services (Pvt) Ltd.
Export Processing Zone, Wathupitiwala - Nittambuwa